View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 08:54 AM   #60
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

Hi everyone, we made it to the RMD house, it took us thirteen hours.
By the grace of God we all got here and the old van held up.

I just looked at Tyler's jaw and it has opened up a lot more. He will go in the hospital and Dr. Rodriguez said that he will be having surgery on Friday. I pray there's no infection.

Please pray for Tyler.

Thank everyone that has donated to help us get here. Thank you so much and if anyone else can help, please do so at my pay pal - turpin10648@gmail.com or go to tylertucker.com to donation button. We don't know how long we will be here.

I just don't understand why this sweet little boy goes through so much pain, we have to keep him on pain meds. Tyler's poor jaw cannot stand much more.

He received all the cards and was so happy to get them thank you. Some one had said they were sending him a tunes card but he hasn't gotten it yet. I hope that everyone that helped us knows that we are so grateful. You are Tyler's angels and we love you.

Tyler said that he doesn't want to have the surgery but he must. This is the first time he has ever said that he didn't want the surgery. My goodness the child just got cut from ear to ear 10 days ago and his leg was also operated on. Pray pray for Tyler.

I thank God that all of Tyler's angels stepped in and helped us, we love you all. This is so hard we had to leave Tyler's brother home crying and when Ashley was in the car she started crying because she had to leave her little boys.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!