View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 04:23 AM   #406
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntangie View Post
LOL! I go in spurts with crafts. Do one for a while and then it sits while I pick up something else. I always get back to them eventually, but sometimes my tastes or skill levels change and I wonder why I started something way back when. Getting my sewing room in order so I can quilt again I found several counted cross stich and hardanger projects I need to start or complete. A macrame project half done and some baby clothes I cut out when my now 26 year old nephew was 3. There is also a full shelf of beading supplies and one of Sculpty clay and a pasta machine for it. The stamping/scrapping supplies will take a backseat for a while as I am building my fabric stash back up. The stamping and scrapping stuff is all in a seperate room. Yes, I have too much stuff. That's what happens when you are single and have a huge old house. The stuff just spreads out all on it's own.
A big old house is the only thing I miss on this 25 acres of solitude. The house just isn't big enough - and to think we actually looked at smaller ones! That would have turned into a nightmare.

My quilting/ fabric/ needlework stuff is in what was supposed to be the spare bedroom (ceased to be when hubby gave DD the spare bed when she moved out). My clay bag sits in there as well. My stamping/ paper arts stuff shares the writing office. Meaning I'll only be able to take 40% of the room off my taxes when the writing starts selling - unless it's paper related. Then I can take the whole thing.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!