View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 08:13 PM   #545
Calgary Cowpoke
Matboard Maniac

Hi Ladies ~

Excuse me for hopping the que here but I am trying to get a message out to all the ladies going to Kramer's Pond, early June, so if you dont mind me poking in here thank you!

I have to apologize up front, the rate is not $274.00 per night it is $347.00. We were quoted for a different cabin. So the price has gone up a tad. Please let me know if this is going to cause a problem for anyone.

Also it would appear that Kramer's Pond wants payment up front before we go. Not unusual, but I will need payment now as I have to send off a
cheque for $730.30 and a damage deposit for $150 when we get there.

So if we base our plans on 10 people coming that works out to $73.30 each for lodging for two nights. I would ask that if we dont get two more people that we all share that additional cost. That would make it $91.28 each. But let's work on the positive that we will get 10 ladies. So if you have a friend that would enjoy the weekend, please ask them to join us!

So, if you could either send off a cheque for $73.30 each or pay me through internet banking that would be great.

My address is
38 Citadel Crest Green NW
Calgary, AB
T3G 4W5

Thanks!
Gayle

P.S. Deb, Cindy and Lisa can you three email me with your emails as I have lost them when I got my new computer last fall! Thanks so much!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!