View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 08:37 AM   #543
Lily_Louise
Stazon Splitcoast

Omgoodness, Diane. Keeping fingers and toes crossed that you don't get one of those letters! Sending positivity your way.

BTW looking at the packaging, like most cookies these GG ones are not a healthy option even if the trans fat is 0%!!! Made by Dare and I'm not keen on any of their cookies. I think I'll stick to the occasional bar of chocolate!!

Gayle, so funny! Can just imagine Mike teaching that youngster how to stick his tongue thru the hole!! Lots of drama and tears for our little guy overnight, he found his money then dropped it at 4.30 a.m. so his Mummy is a little tired/grumpy today!!!! My SIL adivsed a little pouch to put the next tooth in and that's where the money will be so they don't get a repeat the next time! Kids, you gotta love them.

Here until the third week in May, have tentatively booked my flight for 21st, just need to double check with DH before confirming it. Had intended to leave a few days later but found $300 difference in costs because of the Queens Jubilee which will pay all my other travel expenses whilst in the UK! Same thing probably will happen with the Olympics and the other wedding date in early August! Better check that out soon.

Better go, things to do and I need some breakfast. Have a great day.

Word for May 2014 : Celebrations
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!