View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 07:43 PM   #540
Lily_Louise
Stazon Splitcoast

Gayle, sounds like you had a good day!

I've been messing around with cardstock too over the past couple of days and have several birthday cards done. Just need to get into gear with these thank you cards for our Gala donors!

Thankfully all the snow had gone by the end of Sunday afternoon. It's been a partly lovely day but is dull and cloudy again now. More precipitation in the forecast but I'm ok with that as long as it's liquid and not white!!

DGs lost his first tooth today but swallowed it!!! Has written a note for the tooth fairy to explain so that he does get some money under his pillow. So sweet! Better talk to them tomorrow, they are on Easter holidays for 2 weeks. DD is 'looking forward' to being even more exhausted 'cos our little fella needs lots of activity to keep him out of mischief when it's not term time.

Just realised I forgot the chocolate again. However that won't do me any harm. My cousin did give me a box of girl guide cookies but they are far too sweet for my taste. Will have to pass them on to the girls in the Hospice office, I know they'll get used there with the childrens groups.

Have a good week, girls.

Word for May 2014 : Celebrations
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!