View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 04:51 PM   #448
melissa59
Stampin' Fool

Location: Where the trees sway gently and birds sing softly in Sunny SoCal.

I can't believe how fast the first 1/4 of this year has flown by! My only regret is that I don't have much to show for the past three months. I hope my next three months are more productive.

Good news is that I stayed within budget those three months. And I have decided that I am indeed going to give myself that $35 gift card as a bonus. Woo-hoo!! I've got $62 to spend this month!! ($35 + $2 left from March + $25 monthly budget = $62.)

LizBeth, I am a member of MySurvey.com. They pay in points, 50 here and 300 there. When the points add up to 1,100 I can exchange them for a $10 Amazon card or $10 in Paypal cash. It has taken me 16 months to earn just shy of $90 in points. It was through that site that I got the offer to take the $35 survey. It included two weeks of tracking my daily snacking. Probably not worth $35 to some people, but I'm currently not working so it wasn't like I had anything else to do with my evenings.

Barbara, I think you will do very well with your no-spending month. I know you can do it, but I'll wish you luck anyway!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!