View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 03:43 PM   #56
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Today's Update

THANK YOU WE LOVE YOU ALL

Tyler Tucker just had his 49th surgery in Maryland, another jaw replacement and a vein was removed from his leg. It was placed in his jaw because one was cut in last surgery. We have to travel six hundred miles from home to have surgery done in Maryland. he was in the hospital a little while then sent to the Ronald MC Donald house.

Medicaid wouldn't pay for him to stay in the hospital any longer so the doctor said that he will have a doctor watch Tyler here and if any infection or any thing happens head straight back. Really? That's six hundred miles.

Well we have to go back April 19th doctors said Tyler must be in Maryland on this date. We will have to drive that means gas and food expenses. We can stay at RMD house I think. I really need donations for this trip. Tyler's all ready been to Maryland five times this year and our money is almost gone. I have to start now so we will be able to take Tyler for his medical treatments and to see his doctor. Without help, we cannot get him the medical attention he needs. Please pray about this and help us if you can. God will bless you. I know a lot of you have helped in the pass, know that we are grateful and that all Tyler's angels have kept him here with us. All donations are spent on Tyler's medical needs and travel. We love and thank you all.

I keep my faith and put this all in God's hands.

we love you all

FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)

for

Tyler

turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!