View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 03:30 PM   #536
Lily_Louise
Stazon Splitcoast

Deb, those g/kids of yours are just too cute and hey, we're allowed bias when it comes to our own!

My young DGS got a great school report so he's been allowed an extra special treat this weekend! His math and reading skills are above average and his writing is now getting better! However the sweet thing is his teacher's comment was that "he's a little treasure with a heart of gold"!! Apparently he's very good with the younger kids who have a hard time adapting to school. I also think he's carrying on the family 'tradition' of adopting all the 'waifs and strays'. Our house always ended up with the kids other people weren't allowed to take home for play dates! Mind you he can be a little 'b***** too but as long as he knows how to behave at school and not get into too much mischief, that's ok. Proud biased grandma or what!!!!

Glad you're getting some sunshine in AB, it's really wet and miserable here!!

I'm not making Easter cards and I forgot to get some chocolate when I was out. lol I am however using up lots of scraps to make birthday cards for Hospice so on two counts I'm feeling self righteous! Using scraps and donating cards. I'll get chocolate tomorrow!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, ladies.

Word for May 2014 : Celebrations
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!