View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 10:10 AM   #55
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

LATEST UPDATE

God has his hands own tyler

Hi all Tyler's angels out there.

Tyler's doing better with each passing day. He is such a strong little boy.
Tyler's jaw is swallow some this morning but that was expected.

We are at the Ronald Mc Donald house in Baltimore Maryland. Tyler will see the doctor again today and things look good. It is a shame it is just temporary.

I pray that the next surgery in June or July will work. He needs a break for a few. He won't be able to go to Carol Winds with Courage Kids - just can't take the chance of him getting bumped or falling. He was really hoping to go this year. I know you all love Tyler and are his Angels and know that God placed you in Tyler's life. We thank God for each one of you. If you have time drop Tyler a card at his post office box
Tyler Tucker
P. O. Box 14386
Greenville SC 29611 -

He would really enjoy getting some cards.

Steven thank you for getting the movies for the iPad. He's really enjoying them because he can't do much right now. Mr. Banks thank you so much for all the help with our trip.

We have to be back in Maryland April 19th.

Thank everyone that has helped us. You know who you are we are so grateful, just not enough words to say how grateful we are. I am saying thank you here to everyone. May God send you many blessings. There are so many that help like Jessica that keeps up with tylertucker.com. She's been such a blessing.

I also wanted to say that we have all ready made five trips to Maryland this year. Gees, I know God is using Tyler so that other kids can be helped and the doctors can save so many children by just what they have learned helping Tyler. The doctors in Charleston tried to get us to give up on Tyler but by now you all know that that will never happen as long as I am alive. Dr. Rodriguez said that he will never give up on Tyler like SC did. He said that he will keep doing temporary jaws untill he finds one that will grow in Tyler's jaw. He also hugged me ans said that he was so proud of me
for loosing a hundred pounds. I did this not just for me and health reasons but so I will be around to finish Tyler's journey with him.

The main thing in my life is my faith. I know God's holding my hand all the way. We have been on this journey almost ten years and we have been through some horrible things. I pray that none of you have to ever have a child go through what Tyler has or his family.

Ashley cries each surgery, but know we have to let Tyler have the surgery.

Please tell your kids you love them each day, you don't know what tomorrow will bring.

Thanks so much for your continued prayers and following this courageous boy's journey.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!