View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 09:15 AM   #70
etsdas
Stazon Splitcoast

I know I am filling this thread, but I did want you to know that I have another update on Betty, from Don, her husband, and I want to share parts with you - so that you know how much you and your prayers are appreciated:

Quote:
Thank you for all your prayers, please keep them coming for Betty. They are working as He listens and works wonders...

Monday, March 26th, Betty had her 3rd session of 2 chemos. (She had problems with blood pressure spiking, and fluid on the lungs.)
- Tuesday, we went to see the pulmonary doctor to have the draining of fluid that carries the cancer cells from Betty's lung. Get ready, God does do miracles - xrays were taken, shown to us with several previous xrays for comparison.
are you ready -

They found no fluid in her lung, two weeks earlier in emergency room stated she needed drain tubes put back in as problem breathing.
She was told Chemo was working and she will continually get better and should be.

We are full of praise to all of you and HIM leading us the right path, putting angels in our way helping us in the uphill struggle. Today, we are tired but very happy and we know that more strength and guidance is needed to be positive and see more miracles. Thank you and everyone you have had contact with that even said one prayer. Thank you with our love."

AND here is Don's reply as I asked permission to share this:
"Yes, their prayers were just as helpful as the pastor. Please thank them for such beautiful cards and smiles...and kindness."
My blog: http://cardsbydorothy.blogspot.com/

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!