View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 07:00 AM   #524
Calgary Cowpoke
Matboard Maniac

Good Morning Ladies!

Oh Ruth, would be so nice if you were here to join us early June! What side of the pond will you be on then?

Deb, glad to hear you are back safe and sound from your oasis of paradise! It sounds lovely down there. Oh what I wouldnt do for some heat and a palm tree right about now!

So glad to hear you will most likely make it to Kramer's Pond Deb, that's wonderful! More details to follow soon after I know we will have 10 people. Regarding the rate...you didnt want to pay $427 a night??? Yes, a slip of the digit there...sorry, to all I shocked!

Ladies, do you think I should put this on Splitcoast, the main site like Robin did for Operation Olds so we can all chat and plan? I dont know how to do that so any enablers out there???

Grey day here in Calgary enjoying the lighter evenings, making us want to get out more during the week.

So it's official, I am now the newest employee of Alberta Health Services!!! Yes I landed a plum job with the government. I will be working in a new provincial program that will focus on 6 new health programs, focused on the areas where people have to wait so long for surgeries and such as hip and knee. There are no established systems in place so I get to go in and organize from an administrative point of view, right up my alley!!

Well back to work!

Have a great Thursday everyone!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!