View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 05:53 AM   #522
Lily_Louise
Stazon Splitcoast

Gayle, now I am envious! Kramers Pond looks great.

Nancy I hope you can get there and enjoy a weekend with the AB girls. They really are Aa wonderful group to be with and it's so nice when it's not a huge gathering. Of course Gayle will have everything but the kitchen sink with her so there's loads of opportunities to try new stuff as well as be inspired by all the creativity.

Deb, welcome home. Great to hear you had a good time in the warmth of Arizona. Bet you'll be so happy to see the little ones and I'm sure they'll be even happier to see you!

Not a lot going on around here except for a little card making. Have been asked to do some birthday cards for our Hospice Society volunteers. Apparently they appreciate the handmade cards and there have been loads of positive comments. Need to do some cards for family birthdays too as there are quite a few in April/May and I never seem to get any done for them!

Have to say, the rain woke me early this morning and I know the forecast for the next week or more is not too great, plenty of moisture around I believe! At least it's pretty mild so not too bad. Need more coffee so it's au revoir for now!

Have a great day, ladies.

Word for May 2014 : Celebrations
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!