View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 08:05 AM   #442
LizBeth1976
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekerosiris View Post
well i guess i have not done so well in my week ive been with the group there was a die ive been looking into getting the last several months but its not on clearance yet so pretty expensive well joanns online put it on sale the other day with free shipping so i caved.........

im working on using stamps i have not used before and am half way through them.. i addopted a rondald mcdonald house near by so ill be making them some things with the stamps over the next couple of weeks.. .. Jodi
Hi Jodi, don't get discouraged! Hang in there, it takes a lot of willpower to resist those sales! It seems like I'm on every email list for every stamping/crafting company....I'm getting much better at just deleting without reading them....but sometimes it's so tempting!! I find that what works for me(most of the time) is to look at the email, flag it for later, and then if a couple of days go by, it seems like I really can get along without the item. It's that darn impulsive spending thing that gets me!! I think it goes hand-in-hand with being creative...

and good for you for adopting the Ronald Mcdonald house! That's a wonderful charity to support!! Do they need any "extra" crafting supplies/goodies? Maybe we could all send them the stuff we really don't need.... ?? It's a thought...? Any takers? (or should I say givers?!)