View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 07:23 AM   #439
sekerosiris
Rubber Obsessor

Send a message via Yahoo to sekerosiris
Default spent :(

well i guess i have not done so well in my week ive been with the group there was a die ive been looking into getting the last several months but its not on clearance yet so pretty expensive well joanns online put it on sale the other day with free shipping so i caved and got it plus one other so i ended up with a big flower die & pinwheel so i can mke both before renn fair in april but i went to joanns last week (with my cupon) and only got what i needed, mini misters to save myself alot of money by making my own sprays with the perfect pearls... plus one pack of double sided paper that was clearenced for $7 (i have people comming over once a week to work on explosion boxes which require dsp of course i already have a huge stack but at 7$ it was hard to pass..)

im working on using stamps i have not used before and am half way through them.. i addopted a rondald mcdonald house near by so ill be making them some things with the stamps over the next couple of weeks.. .. Jodi