View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 04:10 PM   #437
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Red face Checking In

On another thread I saw a post by someone that said they'd hardly got any stamping/scrapping done this year as they were feeling claustrophobic in their craft space because it's over flowing with stash .... (I paraphrased).

I truly feel like I've done more stamping and scrapping Jan-March than I have in the last few years thanks to our challenge to be more focused on creativity than shopping. I love the creativity of stamping/scrapping but sometimes it was SO easy to get sucked into the constant shopping part of the hobby. There's always something new, different, updated, better.
Don't get me wrong, still love to shop for crafty items, I just think for me the focus on moderation is motivating.

Like Barbara, I found out this week that CTMH is discontinuing their current markers. My first thought was to buy all the ones I don't have and seconds of some of my faves ... and then sanity check ... why? I haven't missed those other colors before this and I know they're coming out with different ones. Rationale prevailed and I have 1 on my wish list - Olive.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!