View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 07:26 PM   #429
LizBeth1976
Matboard Maniac

Red face

I have dug out a few of my 'forgotten' stamps this month & made a few cards. I've also used paper & cardstock that I've been hoarding! And I've used gel pens, colored pencils, and markers to color some of the images! (Guess I should get them out of the camera & uploaded to my gallery...when I have time!)

As far as my spending goes, tho... ..not so good. I forgot that I had ordered a stamp pad from my LSS, back in November (!). She called me today & said it was finally in. It's a very small store, so I didn't feel right telling her I couldn't buy it right now. I'll try not to pick up anything else while I'm there...I'll see if the "shop your hometown" guilt gets to me when I stop in tomorrow. And a friend had a CTMH workshop the first part of the month, and of course I ordered some things! She finally closed it last Friday, so I paid her for my order today. BUT this is IT!! No more "stuff" the rest of the month, or in April, other than adhesives (and actually I'm pretty good on those for awhile...)