Thread: Warm Weather!
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 11:52 AM   #3
Inkin One
Crimping Master

[/COLOR][/FONT]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaBabe View Post
My space is right in front of the window! I have all the doors and windows open. So, I go out and rake for half an hour and then come in and craft for an hour. That seems about right!

I could have written this! I would be outside now except we are in the 3rd day of scattered thunderstorms..so for me today has gone like this..run hang clothes out..run bring clothes in LOL..run and weed..run back in out of the lightning..HA! I have a coffee date with a new neighbor tomorrow morning and am hoping maybe just maybe she is a little crafty or would like to be so I can have the ocassional friend to stamp with once in a while..if not that is ok..I can kinda zone out while coloring LOL

But to answer you Julie..I just make the time to do it..or I don't even bother trying for that day. LOL..probably NOT the solution you were looking for huh? My studio is right in the hub of the house..with two rather large windows so that does help..and feeling the ocssional breeze ( I am in a coastal town so it can get pretty breezy at times)..but knowing that stamping is what I am *chosing* to do at that moment helps..if that makes sense?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!