Thread: Michaels has...
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 06:51 AM   #19
cainp
Kookie Creator

Hi girl with no name. I think you should keep Michael's on your list and also make sure you print some coupons when you come to the U.S., because pretty much every week they have a coupon for 40% off an item. I would recommend that you go to Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Archivers and JoAnns, and Pat Catans. I live in the mid-West (Akron, Ohio) so I don't know where you are going in the U.S. Depending on where you go, there may also be a couple of rubber stamp stores that are family owned. Most have closed around me, but there is still an AWESOME place in Zoar, Ohio. She is only open 3 weekends per month. Its called The Stamp Pad. Anyway, I think we are spoiled here (with regard to Michaels, JoAnns, etc.) Its true, they don't get much new stuff in and the staff doesn't know anything about the craft for the most part, but for someone that has never been there - I think you would really enjoy it. Another thing that would be SO AWESOME is if you could attend a rubber stamping convention when you are here. They are all over the U.S. at different times. Here is an example link - RSMadness - the original stamping magazine
We are very fortunate here and have lots of resources. I think you are going to have a fantastic time. Good luck and God Bless You!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!