View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 03:30 AM   #69
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Heart MMTPT188 ~Warm Fuzzies ~ Understandblue (Lydia and her mom)

MMTPT188 ~ WARM FUZZIES
FROM LYDIA (UNDERSTANDBLUE)
AND HER MOM
(VIRGINIA)

Good morning everyone!

Our royal cat cards (Dizzy Lizzy and her buds) have made it to their destination and are at home with Virginia. Here are some warm fuzzies with evidence of that! Giggle! In Lydia's own words (red) and in Virginia's own words (blue):

My mom has gotten SCADS of cards and is tickled pink!!! Not only did people send cards, but they sent letters, photos - one lady sent pics of her beautiful kitties and one lady sent my mom a little cat!!!

It's really amazed both of my parents and they continue to come in!! One thing that makes these ladies so special is that they truly do put their heart and the story into each card - there's no cookie cutter anything with Teapot Tuesday - this is the heart and soul of the stamping world in its absolute best light.

You are a blessing, and so is everyone in this challenge. She can't sit at the computer too long, but she sent me this email

I wanted you to know how much I LOVE and apppreciate all the beautiful and unbelieveably creative cards I have gotten from the Tuesday Teapot Challenge folks. They are absolutely marvelous. LOVE THEM!!!! They make me feel really happy and back alive again. Mom (Adore all those wonderful cats!)

xxxxoooooo
Lydia Fiedler
Community Manager - Splitcoaststampers

Thank you all for making *doing your thing* so special to those who receive it's result!

Hig Bugs!

Last edited by Mothermark; 03-14-2012 at 03:36 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!