View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 10:19 AM   #414
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking LOL!

It feels REALLY GOOD to be savvy spenders, doesn't it?!

This weekend I went to a scrapbook crop. It was near my house so we slept at my house so the fee for the crop was all we incurred. My girlfriends and I all thought it worked out GREAT! It really made us feel better esp this morning when all the gals had their $190 hotel room bills for the last 2 days. YAY Us!

Also, believe it or not, I bought 1 paper pack $9. Now, I didn't really need it however I did feel it was important to buy something small from the demo since they really did do a nice job with lots of presentations, ideas, gifts & prizes, etc .... I picked the paper pack, went immediately to my table and scrapped 3 pages to use it all up. That way it didn't go in my stash and I felt better about at least getting something. I do have to admit that my friends all kept asking me if I was feeling ok, LOL! Even yesterday when we went to Archivers they all had purchases and me ... while I brought coupons for everyone, I bought $0

I look at my Crafting Spend Account for this year and I'm VERY pleased I've been able to make better choices and avoid impulse spending. It has fueled my creativity immensely as I'm already half way to my scrap goal for this year and it's not even the end of March. It's also helped me realize I do have "willpower" which I used to tell everyone I had none.

Keep the Faith Ladies! Conscientious spending helps all of us!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!