View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 06:18 PM   #39
cuccicoo1002
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiechic View Post
Teresa, have you synced it lately? I have a 3GS and it runs the latest iOS. Good luck with all those boys!

Jenn, judging from what you are tasked with bringing, you have a very fun night with the girls planned tomorrow.
Agree with both of the above!

DH has the 3GS and his has it. I have the 4, but I don't know if it would have worked on my 3G that I had before.

Jenn - I'm sure you girls will have a GREAT time!

Sharon - hope you and DH are enjoying your evening alone!

Renee - I meant to say I'm sorry about Rosie and Kira I'm glad to see you popping in though - I've MISSED YOU!

Sam -- I get all SORTS of random photos... none naughty, thank goodness, but yeah, I think our DHs are very similar.

We went (I swear you guys must think I make this stuff up) but we went birthday present shopping tonight - HA! BOTH girls have friend's parties tomorrow. Then we stopped and had a slice of pizza on the way home. I just finished filling out our passport applications, did you know tomorrow is National Passport Day? yep. So we're off to the county clerk to get our Passports for our trip this Summer

Well, I've got a couple of birthday cards to make, so I'd better scoot. See you girls tomorrow!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!