View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 09:52 PM   #3
uncbballfan
Die Cut Diva

Could I do without it? Absolutely. Would I want to? Absolutely NOT!

I love everything about it, and have had no issues with it. I waited a long time to get one; when I learned that Bonnie's Best Tools had bought the rights to the trimmer, and had stepped up production to fulfill all the back orders, I immediately contacted her because I had some questions. I heard back from her within a few MINUTES! I placed my order a few minutes after that. I got the 18" with the edgelight and the guidebar.

I rec'd it very quickly, and it was packaged SO well to prevent any damage during transit.

First and foremost, I love the precision cuts I get. Second, I love the precision cuts I get - LOL. You can cut slivers of paper (which I love because they curl and I can add tendrils to my flowers, pumpkins, grapes, etc.)

I love the guidebar which allows me to make repetitive cuts. It hooks onto the top of the trimmer and tightens at the bottom, allowing you to place it anywhere on the bed.

I love the edgelight which I use to trim pre-stamped images and patterned paper to get my cuts exactly where I want (and couldn't do without the light in my photography).

I love the size of the cutting bed because it allows me to cut diagonally with no problems. The size might be a drawback for some people because the trimmer does have a large footprint; it's not a problem for me because I have a dedicated space for it.

Finally, Bonnie's Best Tools has great customer service; I don't think you would disappointed at all.