View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 10:17 AM   #411
russnzella
Swapper of the Month February 2013

Hi LizBeth - it's never too late to start. I've been trying to use more of my stash lately too. I look around and it's just obscene how much stuff I have that I don't use. So no more shopping for me for a while. The only thing I will allow myself to buy at this point is adhesive and cardstock (ONLY if I run out - nothing until what I have is gone). No more dsp purchases, no more embellies, no more punches or dies or embossing folders....I have so much that rarely gets used now. Until I can use what I have - I won't buy more. Now for stamps....well, unless there is a mega sale that is too good to pass up or if I just don't have something in my stash then I will consider...but it's doubtful that I don't have something in my stash that would work. Mega sale is another store though...cause Clear Dollar Stamps is having a huge sale and I might have to buy a few (cause I'm addicted to their stamps and some of those on sale were on my wish list). But my wish lists are getting smaller too I've noticed. It's just so nice to not think I have to run to the store because I have a 40% off coupon to use. Yeah, I was one of those that did that....didn't need a single thing and would search the store TRYING to find something to buy with a coupon. How crazy is that? LOL!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!