View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 08:19 AM   #410
LizBeth1976
Matboard Maniac

Default Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa59 View Post
No way! Never too late!!
But you might want to go back to January and make a receipt box ... or just grab a box and write "receipts" on it.

I'm tracking every purchase. If I don't have a receipt, I write a note telling me what I bought, the date I bought it and how much I spent. At the end of the year I'll total everything up and decide if I deserve a nice end of the year spending spree or if I need to work harder on my 2013 challenge.
Thank you!! I think this is just what I need...I have WAAYYYYY too much stuff, and need to stop buying and use what I have. And I'm hoping this forum will 'Keep me honest'!

I suppose I should go back to January & hunt down all my receipts...oh dear....and today I just got my latest order from my SU! demo! I promise it'll be the last one for awhile. Really. I do. Oh, & then there's the order that will be coming from my CTMH lady....

And I will make a receipt box or something to keep track!! Ooo, a project to work on right away, using my stash! I'm sure I have some tins or something around here...

Thank you for starting this forum!! And thanks for letting me be a part of it!!