View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 07:34 AM   #1
LittleScrappy
Mad Swapper

Send a message via Yahoo to LittleScrappy Send a message via Skype™ to LittleScrappy
Arrow ** Postal! ANCIENT ATC SWAP - Due May 22nd - **

Iíve had such a lovely time participating in swaps with the talented ladies on here that Iíve decided to host another one of my own. I LOVE history and I find that many ladies on here enjoy it as well. Iím so eager to see the talent that will come from this swap! This is an Ancient ATC 5+1 Swap! Are you fascinated by the Pyramids of Egypt, the Coliseum in Rome, Terracotta Soldiers in China or the Castles of Ireland? If so, then this is the swap for you! This swap is not limited to structures, however, so use your imagination! Maybe Nefertiti here or Julius Caesar there! I've hosted this swap before; the talent and imagination from it was unbelieveable!

Use stamped images, collage by using magazines or pieces of books, use ephemera that you Google or download, hand draw or paint....the possibilities are endless! I welcome (but NOT require) you to number your cards on the back, i.e. 1 of 6, 3 of 6, etc. I also ask that you to please put a signature/stamp on the back so we'll know whose art we're admiring.

No Vendor product requirements...however, please use at least two layers of good quality cardstock so you have a nice firm base for your ATC. Please do your very best work and swap something you think someone will be pleased to receive. One embellishment is required, but youíre welcome to use more than one!

This is a 5+1 swap- meaning you will send in 6 images and receive 5 in return; the +1 is for the hostess, thatís me! You will not receive one of your own cards back so please make one for yourself.

GOING POSTAL: Place your ATCís in a Ziplock bag with the Swap name, your real name and your SCS name. Please send a self addressed stamped envelope with the same postage as it took to send to me plus two extra stamps just in case itís needed. DO NOT send metered postage as we all know they only work for day of purchase!

No sign-up deadline, but must be received by 5/22/2012. I will try to send them postal by 5/29/2012. (I will keep you ALL posted if that day changes). If you need to drop out, that is fine; life happens but I don't have the time to PM 20 people a few times to see if you are still in the swap. PM me if you have to drop out and Iíll let everyone know and do the proper adjustments in the original post.

Please donít hesitate to post questions to this thread. I welcome all swappers to post messages and make friends during the swap. Most of all: HAVE FUN! I know I will!

* Please PM me when you're ready to send so I can give you my address *

1. Barb / Paper73* - Rec'd on 4/21/2012
2. Mary Ann / Amaranthine - Rec'd on 5/11/2012
3. Carol / Meloleary
4. Danielle /LabradorDork
5. Dora/ doraevatt
6. Dora/ doraevatt
7. Leslie / LittleScrappy
8. Joanne / jmventrilla - Rec'd on 5/11/2012
9. Kari / klb1082 - Rec'd on 5/14/2012

I'm starting off small now, but will add on as other people join!

Last edited by Jmaraul; 06-07-2012 at 02:51 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!