Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE...

Monday, March 5, 2012 6:45 AM

HELLO EVERYONE,

TYLER'S SURGERY IS COMING UP SOON.

IT IS ON THE TWENTY SIXTH OF MARCH.

LEAVING GREENVILLE ON THE TWENTY-FIFTH.

I TOOK A COUPLE PICTURES OF HIS JAW YESTERDAY. IT LOOKS TO BE GETTING A LITTLE INFECTION. I SURE HOPE NOT. TYLER IS ALSO BEEN HAVING DIZZY SPELLS AND HIS HEAD AND JAW HURTS. TYLER'S LEGS STILL HURTING BAD, AT TIMES I THINK IT IS PARTLY THE COLD WEATHER.

GRANDMA GAIL TOOK PICTURE'S OF TYLER YESTERDAY AND SHE TOLD HIM TO SMILE HE LOOKS AT HER AND SAID GRANDMA I CANT. I DON'T HAVE A SMILE ANYMORE A TEAR ROLLED DOWN HIS CHEEK. TYLER HAS ALSO
BEEN LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AT HIMSELF CRYING. THIS IS SOOOO SAD,
THE VAIN IN TYLER'S FACE WAS DAMAGED IN SURGERY LAST TIME.
DR RODRIGUEZ DOESN'T KNOW IF HE CAN FIX IT, HE HOPES TO BE ABLE TO DO SO.

I WONT TO THANK EVERYONE THAT HAS HELPED US WITH DONATIONS YOU ALL ARE TYLER'S ANGELS.

TYLER NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS. I FEEL SO BAD THAT HE HAS TO GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN IN JUST TWO SHORT WEEKS.

I HAVE EVERYTHING ARRANGED FOR THE TRIP, - WILL BE STAYING AT RONALD MC DONALD HOUSE. THANK GOD FOR THE WONDERFULLY STAFF AT THE RMD HOUSE .

TYLER WILL BE HAVE TO BE IN HOSPITAL INTENSIVE CARE .
HE WILL BE SENT TO RMD HOUSE FOR A LITTLE WHILE BEFORE HE GETS TO COME HOME.

IF ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE COULD HELP OR WANTS TO HELP, WE COULD USE A COUPLE HUNDRED DOLLARS TO TAKE WITH US FOR THE TRIP. A GIFT CARD WOULD ALSO BE GOOD. STEVEN TYLER WILL BE TAKNG HIS GAME SYSTEM HE RECEIVED FROM YOUR GENEROSITY, SO HE WILL NOT BE SO BORED.

WE LOVE YOU ALL AND PLEASE KNOW THAT WE ARE SO GRATEFUL
BECAUSE YOU CARE.ALSO - THANK YOU MRS. BRIGHT FOR COMING TO TYLERS HOME AND MAKING SURE HE HAS SCHOOL - TYLER LOVES YOU.
TYLER HAS BEEN ABLE TO TRAVEL TO MARYLAND TO GET THE MEDICAL ATTENTION HE NEEDS SO MUCH.

IF ANY ONE WANTS TO HELP, DONATIONS CAN BE MADE AT TYLERTUCKER.COM - DONATION BUTTON OR AT MY PAY PAL ACC
TURPIN10648@GMAIL.COM OR MAIL TO TYLER

LOTS OF YOU HAVE ASK ABOUT MY DAUGHTER TAMMY, IF YOU REMEMBER SHE WAS IN A CAR WRECK AND BROKE HER NECK AND A BONE IN HER BACK. SHE IS HOME DOING GOOD BUT HAVING LOTS OF THERAPY.
STILL NOT ABLE TO STAY BY HERSELF. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE PRAYERS FOR TAMMY .

NOW FOR ME I HAD SEVEN HOURS OF TESTING ON MY HEART, NO BLOCKAGE BUT DR CALLED AND SAID THAT I HAD SOME ABNORMALITIES AND NOT TO MISS MY APPOINTMENT ON THE 15TH.

THAT ALL I KNOW RIGHT NOW, I FEEL JUST FINE. SO PLEASE ALSO PRAY ABOUT THIS.

I FILED FOR HOSPITAL SPONSORSHIP WAS TURNED DOWN; HOSPITAL SAID THAT THE HOUSE WE INHERITED WAS OVER THE LIMIT. I TOLD THEM I WOULD JUST HAVE TO MAKE PAYMENTS.

THE DEVIL IS REALLY TESTING MY FAITH BUT HE WILL NOT WIN. I KNOW GOD IS WITH ME AND I WILL ALWAYS KEEP MY FAITH IN HIM.

NOW NATHAN IS TURNING FIVE ON MARCH 14TH. HE IS GROWING UP ON ME AND HE IS SUCH A GOOD CHILD

--
FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)

for

Tyler

turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

Thank you all so much for your prayers for this sweet boy.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!