View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 06:51 AM   #136
samswindle
Swapper of the Month January 2012

Rnd 2 D/P Swap - Due June 2 - Prizes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the second round of "I finally can use this d/p" swap. Where you can either swap cards or sheets of designer paper or both.

This swap is a bit different then what most of us are used to. How is it different you may ask? Well, you can choose to swap d/p only or you can swap cards, or both but the cards you make do not have to match one another. They can if you want them to, however, it is not mandatory that they do. The cards can be whatever size you prefer. Just make sure to include an envelope if it's not the normal A2 (5.5 x 4.25) sized card.

I don't know about you, but I always end up with designer paper that I feel just isn't my style. I have a couple of sheets that I have had forever. So instead of wasting it or it taking up space that I could use, I figured if we commit to a swap we'd force ourselves to use it. We may find that once we do make a card using this d/p that we wouldn't otherwise use, that it's not that bad after all.

If you choose to make cards, remember, all four cards do not have to match. Some of us may have d/p that just doesn't fit our style, however we have one sheet of one design and one sheet of another design. Therefore, we don't have enough of one design to make all four cards. Because of this the only rule to this swap is to use designer paper that you feel you would never otherwise use for whatever reason. Please to use sturdy cardstock as your base.

Just in case you truly can not figure out a way to use it. If you choose to swap out the paper itself you must choose which catagory your d/p fits in as far as size. And you must have at least 2 sheets. Please put how many sheets you plan on swapping. I will try to make sure you get that same number back, however, I can not promise anything. It will depend on the number of sheets I receive.

These cards and/or paper are due: June 2

Quantity for the cards - 3 & 1 You will not get one of your own, so make an extra one for yourself.

I will mail them out as soon as I receive all swaps. If I receive all of them early, I will send them out early. If your swap is received after the due date, I may have to send it back to you.

Mailing Instructions: Place swaps in a large baggie for waterproof purposes, Write your real name, your SCS name, and the name of the swap on a piece of paper and place inside the large baggie for identification purposes

Swap Return: Please include a S.A.S.E. (self-address stamped envelope). The amount of postage on your S.A.S.E should be the same amount used to mail your package to the hostess. Please include 2 additional stamps to ensure enough postage to return swaps. Additonal postage will be returned is not used. Please send only postage stamps. No dated stamps or metered mail. They will not be accepted by my postoffice. If you would prefer to use priority mail, please include one $4.95 priority stamp & a self-addressed priority label. If you are mailing from Canada please include $5 U.S. to cover return postage, and I will return whatever is left to you.

How to win prizes in your return envelope:

1. Sign up for 2 or more spots and you will recieve a prize in your return envelope.

2. I will choose mystery numbers in all the catagories. If you're name lands on one of them you will get a prize in your return envelope.

3. Be a chatterbox. Keep chatting within the forum and you will receive a prize in your return envelope.

PM me with any questions

Please mail swaps to:

Samantha Swindle
d/p Swap
1760 Leigh Meadow Dr
Dacula, GA 30019

I am excited to see what others think of this d/p that I normally would not use. I am also excited to see all of your creations.

Ladies, once I receive your cards and/or paper your name will be in red. Please let me know if you have sent your cards out and your name is not red.

Cards (1 spot = 4 cards)
1. GrandmaJudy - 1 spots - prize - multiple spots
2. sheila_827 - 1 spot - prize - multiple catagories
3. pwiswell-2 spots *prize

Because it will be cheaper to ship I am asking that you cut your sheets as follows:

2 Sheets of 12 x 12 D/P (Please cut into 6x6 sheets.)
2. 2cutecats - 4 spots - prize - more than one spot
3. rositagustafson - 4 spots - prize - more than one spot
4. steffie_00us - 1 spot
5. samswindle - 2 spots - prize - more than one spot
6. slashdog1 - 2 spots - prize - more than one spot
7. cargren - 2 spots - prize - more than one spot
9. msbuttercup - 4 spots - prize - more than one spot
10.tinawallace - 2 spots - prize - more than one spot
11.sheila_827 - 4 spots
12.animallover(Sally) 4 spots
13.Beeker's Friend 4 spots-prize for more than one spot
14.clockworks26 - 4 spots-prize more than one spot

2 Sheets of 8.5 x 11 D/P (Please cut into 4.25 x 5.5 sheets)
1. donnaml - 2 spots - prize - more than one spot
2. samswindle - 2 spots
3. muscrat - 5 spots
4. animallover(Sally) - 2 spots prize
Goal 2012= 64/350 cards, Participate in more Challenges & Improve my Health Habits a little each day and Enjoy EVERY moment.
Beyond the clouds, behind the rain, there are a thousand rainbows!
Cards By Sam
Proud BRAK member!!!
Move More, Eat Well 2012

Last edited by samswindle; 04-22-2012 at 04:48 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!