View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 04:58 PM   #4134
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

I think they are 2", Thomas says they look like clown shoes--
here is my fb post

This is what I did today, woke up at 4:30 to help Thom finish packing. Got up and showered. Got Nicko up and out the door at 6:32. Got Lucas up and dropped off at 8:15. Talked to Thomas before he left for school. Enjoyed my quiet house for a little bit. Then I went to 3 stores for shoes, I bought a pair but my fashion consultant thinks they look like clown shoes (what does an 18 year old male know?). I went to Wal-Mart and Stop and Shop, then came home and had lunch. After lunch I went back to school to collect food for the food pantry. I came home and made arrangements to drop off the food tomorrow. I texted back and forth with Alicia Laffey Johnson about the Strings bake sale tomorrow. Once the 2 younger boys got home, I started baking. I made 3 types mini loaves, oatmeal raisin cookies, brownies and peanut butter cookies. In the midst of this I had to take Lucas to CCD. Of course I was out of baking soda so I had to run to Market Basket. Then back to get him from CCD and head to karate. Now I have to exercise. I do have over 13,000 steps on my pedometer. Once they go to bed, I need to log in and do a few things for work! Have a great night all.