View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 10:39 PM   #405
Insane Embellisher

I've had a very busy, crafty weekend. I spent all day Friday cleaning up my very messy crafting space. This is also my answer to the March question. When I can't find it or get to it, I don't use it. When I have everything in its designated place instead of piled on the desk and floor, not only can I find stuff, but I have much more crafting motivation and creativity!

I made 12 cards this weekend. One I made Saturday used a die I've had for a little while but had never used before. Two (the same) were cased from Papercrafts magazine using a punch I got a little while ago to do this card, but hadn't gotten around to using yet. I made 8 cards today that were cased from a class I did last summer at my LSS. I bought all the supplies back then, but had never made the cards. AND I put all my stuff back where it belongs when I was done! I'm feeling very pleased with myself at the moment!

I haven't cut my spending a tremendous amount since this thread started, but I have cut down some and plan to cut down even more. I have put a great deal more thought into what I've purchased, and have been using a lot more of the stuff I already have.

Thanks for all the support in this thread!

Free cat hair with every card!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!