View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 04:02 PM   #1
sek111sbc
Stazon Splitcoast

Default getting a cardmaking setup for the senior/disabled

i am looking for supplies for them which can be kept on site.

looking for things that you just dont want anymore and would be willing to donate to the elderly/disabled...i am trying to start a cardmaking seminar thing at the local elderly/disabled home so they can make cards for theri faimilies and such...and they cannot afford a lot for supplies...i am trying to get whatever i can get together for them...and i was hoping some of the peeps on here at scs would be able to help...i was thinking of charging for some supplies so it could continue on like once a month but many are on such strict incomes they can only afford their pills and dr copays...which leaves the cost to me and i can do some but its a lot if 20 ppl come and make 5 cards a month....am looking for stamps that if they get dirty filthy won't matter/cs/ink/cleaners etc etc....but will matter to the ppl making the cards for their families(may be a treasured memento to someone if their grandpa passes)...plmk if you have any type of things you can just give away to them as the items will also be stored on site that are given to them.

needing many many things...plmk
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!