View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 10:07 AM   #452
muscrat
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnaml View Post
Actually Sam, your husband is being a good husband. I know it is probably frustrating for you, but he is just being cautious. He is concerned for you. So, don't over do it! Do whatever your doctor tells you to do because althought we want you back, we also want you back in good health. Take care

Kathy, your new title suites you JK. Hope your eye appointment goes good. Wanted to say also, you have beautiful handwriting

What can I do for you to reimburse you for the cutouts? Let me know, I want to do something for you I really appreciate them.

Yvonne also I used one of the doiley cutouts......it was sooooo hard to do by the way. I just want to look at them and hoard them. LOL
You just sent me some goodies not too long ago Donna...I don't expect anything in return when I send things anyway...

Eye appt. went well. He says my near sightedness has actually gotten better. My pressures are still high, but I have thick cornea's so he doesn't worry about it so much. I do have to have a visual field and eye photo in May, though, just to keep an "eye" on it!!! I made a punny!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!