View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 03:19 PM   #123
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

Hello ladies. I am sorry to announce this but I must step down as the hostess to the second round of the d/p swap. I hate to do this since I had so much fun the first time around. I have not yet found a replacement hostess so if you are interested in taking over as hostess to this swap please pm me. To those of you that already sent your d/p to me please know that I will send it on to whomever the hostess is as soon as I know who it will be. I apologize for the inconvience of this change, however, I know that due to the craziness in my life I will not be a dependable hostess. I will be taking a family member out of town tomorrow, Thurs and Fri for a chemo treatment so I will check back on Friday to see if anyone wants to take this swap over. To those of you that recently asked to be added, please hang in there as soon as I have a replacement hostess I will ask that she make sure to add you. Again, I am so sorry for the inconvience this may cause. I miss y'all very much!!!! And I look forward to coming back to SCS like I used to. I also look forward to my quiet boring life coming back to me as well. Big huggs my friends.

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!