View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 06:06 PM   #60
mother's daughter
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello My Fellow Teapotters,

Let me say right off the top, you are such a WONDERFUL Group of LADIES!! To know that I am a part of this Wonderful group is Heart Warming to say the least. I know first hand the joy and happy tears you bring to all the recipients of your wonderful handmade cards and prayers and well wishes.

The past several days when I have gone to get my mail, the box has been full of the Love you Ladies share so freely and wonderfully. I cried with every card that I read. These cards gave me the strength to face each day of taking care of Raymond, my BFF and ex husband.

Sadly, on Saturday, Raymond went to be with the Lord. He is pain free and with those that have passed before him. My Mom asked me to ask of him, to set up a table with 3 chairs. When she goes, she will bring the Kismet and Yahtzee games he so loves to play. When I arrive, I will bring the dominoes. So for now he is getting reacquainted with other Loved Ones, but anticipating the games to come.

For now I am trying to regroup, but I look forward to getting back into the swing of the Tea Parties. Though I have been absent from the galleries and SCS most of the time, I was able to get cards off for all the challenges. That too was something I needed to do. There is so much joy and fulfillment that comes from being able to share the joy and cheer where it is needed that I couldn't pass on the opportunities.

So to you Cindy and all the other Wonderful Teapotters, I am Proud to be a Teapotter! Thank you, Thank you!!!

Big Hugs to you all,
Jennifer

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer

Last edited by mother's daughter; 02-28-2012 at 04:46 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!