View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 08:57 AM   #45
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Latest update...

Hi everyone,

IT IS ONLY THREE WEEKS, MARCH 25TH, WE LEAVE FOR MARYLAND SURGERY 26TH. MY TYLER HAS TO HAVE ANOTHER JAW REPLACEMENT.
I AM SO WORRIED ABOUT HIM. THE SURGERY THAT WAS DONE NOVEMBER HAS FAILED. DR RODRIGUEZ'S HAS A COMPANY BUILDING TYLER A JAW JUST FOR HIM. HE STILL CAN NOT HAVE THE BONE TRANSPLANT.

Tyler has to catch the epstein barr virus. He has to have it before the surgery
with his dad because his dad is positive for this virus and if he doesn't have
it and his dad does, it can make him very sick. Also if Tyler gets the virus, it has a lower chance of causing him to get a type of cancer that the anti-rejection meds can cause. It is a very common virus that almost everyone has. He just hasn't caught it yet.

DR'S HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING.
HE HAS HAD BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS BUT TYLER STILL HAS NOT TAKEN THE VIRUS. PLEASE PRAY FOR US!!

WE NEED YOUR DONATIONS FOR THE TRIP DR'S SAID WE WOULD BE IN MARYLAND TWO TO THREE WEEKS. YOUR DONATIONS GETS TYLER TO MARYLAND AND THE MEDICAL HELP HE NEEDS. OUR FUNDS ARE REALLY LOW SO IF YOU CAN, PLEASE HELP US. THANK GOD THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT CARE, THANK YOU MR. BANKS FOR YOUR DONATION. YOU ARE SURELY ONE OF TYLER'S ANGELS.

MEDICAID WILL PAY FOR MEDICATION WHILE TYLER IS IN HOSPITAL BUT WILL NOT PAY FOR TYLER'S MEDICATION IN MARYLAND ONCE HE IS SENT OVER TO RMD HOUSE.

A LOT OF YOU HAVE ASK ABOUT MY DAUGHTER TAMMY. SHE'S HOME AND DOING GOOD. SHE HAS A LOT OF THERAPY AHEAD. I AM HAVING TO STAY WITH HER A LOT. WE JUST THANK GOD SHES GOING TO BE OK. GOD HEARS OUR PRAYERS.

I WANT TO ASK THAT YOU SAY A PRAYER FOR ME. I HAVE HAD TWO EKGS BOTH SAID THAT I HAD SOMETHING WRONG SO TOMORROW AT SEVEN I WILL HAVE FOUR TO SEVEN HOURS OF TESTING. PLEASE PRAY ABOUT THIS. I HAVE BEEN FEELING FINE BUT HAD SOME PAIN IN MY LEFT ARM AND LEG. I HAVE NO INSURANCE AND NOT OLD ENOUGH FOR MEDICARE AND CAN NOT GET MEDICAID.

I AM TAKING TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS TO THEM AND WILL JUST HAVE TO JUST MAKE PAYMENTS. I PRAY I WILL NOT NEED SURGERY. I APPLIED FOR HOSPITAL SPONSORSHIP BUT THAT DIDN'T GO THROUGH.

GOD I SURE HOPE I WILL BE ABLE TO GO WITH TYLER.

I NEED YOUR PRAYERS. THIS IS SO DEPRESSING BOTH MENTAL AND FINANCIAL.

THANK YOU ALL FOR LOVING TYLER AND ME AND HELPING US .WE LOVE YOU ALL.

I JUST WISH I COULD MAKE ALL THIS GO AWAY.

Tyler loves all the cards and letters. There are so many kids out there that have sent cards thank you
--
FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)

for

Tyler

turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

--
FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)

for

Tyler

turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

Tyler’s jaw put in in November…new jaw to be put in on March 26
IT HURTS SO BAD TO SEE TYLER GO THROUGH ALL THIS.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!