View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 07:29 AM   #261
auntangie
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfrances View Post
I'm sorry I haven't been online to thank Julie, Roxane, and Tracey for their kits until tonight! What nice surprises I have received! Julie sent a kit with butterfly images and a Dickens' nature quote, along with beautiful patterned paper and some matching cardstock. I didn't think to include matching cardstock last month when I sent my kit (sorry, Tracey, I'm new to swapping!), and think that is a great addition! The kit also included ric rac, buttons, and heart shaped paper clips, which will make it easy for me to make some beautiful cards!

Roxane sent a winter- themed kit! I make a lot of Christmas cards, so the kit will be fun to use, with its snowmen images and winter sayings. It included a generous assortment of patterned paper (no two were alike!), and matching ribbons, die cuts, buttons and eyelets. The embellishments complement the patterned papers so well! Thanks!

The last kit I have to tell you about is from Tracey (tres). It is another lovely kit, with a love-theme! I love the mice images, and the patterned paper, too. Tracey included plenty of cardstock in the kit, as well as epoxy brads (love them!), ribbon, and a bottle of stickles! I'll be able to make plenty of beautiful cards with the kit.

Thanks for sending me such fun kits!
Marcia
I'm sorry, I can't remember everyone's login id, I need to know who Roxanne is so I can give her credit.
2014 100 in 100 Challenge round #2 40/100
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!