View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 03:37 PM   #1
Ashdale
Die Cut Diva

A Little Birdie Told Me Mix It Up Challenge - Take Two!

I love playing along with challenges! I have made so many lovely friends here on Split Coast and I thought it would be fun to gather a bunch of my friends on here and start up a new challenge thread! So here's what the cracked up bunch have cooked up....

We are calling these challenges.... Mix It Up! and Everyone is Welcome!!!

We will be posting 1 challenge per week on Sunday's, there are no winners or losers! There will be a number of different hostess' and they will let us know when they want to take a turn hosting

All you really need to know is..... RANDOM IS HOW WE ROLL!!! Each hostess will put their own spin on the challenges so it's just going to be a surprise every week!!! How fun is that?????

The Keywords for this challenge will be MIU so if you upload to the gallery it would be so great if you use this so we can pop in and see what you have created. Also please Please post your creations to this thread so everyone that is chatting away (which is what we usually are doing) can see what you made!!

I will warn you! We are a chatty bunch!! So pull up a chair and get comfortable.... pop by and say Hi! We would love to have you join us!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!