View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 07:05 PM   #256
mkfrances
Rubber Obsessor

I'm sorry I haven't been online to thank Julie, Roxane, and Tracey for their kits until tonight! What nice surprises I have received! Julie sent a kit with butterfly images and a Dickens' nature quote, along with beautiful patterned paper and some matching cardstock. I didn't think to include matching cardstock last month when I sent my kit (sorry, Tracey, I'm new to swapping!), and think that is a great addition! The kit also included ric rac, buttons, and heart shaped paper clips, which will make it easy for me to make some beautiful cards!

Roxane sent a winter- themed kit! I make a lot of Christmas cards, so the kit will be fun to use, with its snowmen images and winter sayings. It included a generous assortment of patterned paper (no two were alike!), and matching ribbons, die cuts, buttons and eyelets. The embellishments complement the patterned papers so well! Thanks!

The last kit I have to tell you about is from Tracey (tres). It is another lovely kit, with a love-theme! I love the mice images, and the patterned paper, too. Tracey included plenty of cardstock in the kit, as well as epoxy brads (love them!), ribbon, and a bottle of stickles! I'll be able to make plenty of beautiful cards with the kit.

Thanks for sending me such fun kits!
Marcia
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!