Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 10:13 AM   #2116
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
I know you do. hehe This guy is very harmless though... except to bugs that get in his way and he can have all of those he wants.

We hit 72 degrees. I gave up writing about 12:30 and headed out to the garden shed for a serious spring cleaning. I have a lot of stuff sorted, 3 bags of garbage (containers I was planning to recycle as planting pots then decided I have an abundance of. Can't save the whole planet I guess. hehe)

I worked until almost 6. Goddess was I sore. Could hardly move when I came in the house. Too sore to even get in the bubble tub.

The shed isn't done but it has a very healthy start and I can get in there!

Today.. temps are to be 20 degrees colder and windy (so it will seem even colder). Yep - they got it right. Brrr.
doesn't matter if they are harmless or not, I don't want anywhere near any of them

Glad you were able to get out and get some work down outside. Not sure yet what I'm going to do about my yard. I've put off pulling up the dead azalea plants because I'm not sure what I'm going to replace them with. I'm going to have to see how the funds are this Spring.

It's in the 50's here right now, but supposed to go down into the 40's tonight and will be cold all this weekend. Don't care, I don't really have any plans. I probably will have to go to the grocery store for a few items, but nothing big and I've got dinner at my DD's on Sunday.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!