Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 08:00 PM   #2088
Soni B
Mini Quack

Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Still no envelope for me from Dody though.

I did get my new TV Remote though. Got it all programmed the way it says too and it still didn't do what it's supposed to do. Of course I called ATT right away. Got some dippy girl on the phone who didn't know what she was talking about. She wanted to transfer me to the DVD/Game Console Dept. Huh??????? I tried to explain to her all that I've been through over the last 3 weeks and know what??????? She HUNG UP ON ME! While I'm chatting away explaining things, she hangs up cause when I'm done, I hear nothing on the other end and then get a dial tone! I was SO ANGRY! Looked in the phone book to see if there was a Customer Service Number. I didn't see one, but I'm sure going to check into it tomorrow. There has to be someplace to call or write when you have problems. Anyway, I finally got myself under control and called back. Luckily, I got a young man on the phone who was able to listen to all that I told him and finally, FINALLY, set up an appointment for tomorrow evening (4- to send a technician to my house to fix it! He will have all the equipment that is needed, so if this DVR Receiver is bad, he'll be able to replace it right away. I just want to know what is wrong and how it got that way so it doesn't happen again.
the young man today told me these people answering the phones really have no idea with the computers they are give automated responses to what we are saying... so I understand, I hope your tech is as helpful as mine was

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!