View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 10:13 AM   #106
DellsDani
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much Sheila. I do need hugs and a vacation. Why is it all this stuff goes wrong after dh leaves out? I'm not sure if you read what I posted in the blooming thread but my brother Randy called. His wife's dad had a serious car crash. They medflighted him to Madison. I haven't heard anymore on that yet tho. And they are talking about sending my son in law back to Madison as well. Only Desirae' said she would try to find someone else to watch the dogs. Thank you Jesus!!! I will have the kids however I can come back on and catch up on everything while they are having their laptop time. In fact, I need to hurry cuz I have physical therapy to go to. I haven't even cleaned my house from yesterday. LOL I fell asleep right after Rae came and got the dogs and didn't wake up til ten this morning. I did wake up and get the kids off to school tho but I went back to bed. Uggg...Oh and Midghit (my new puppy) she is full of energy. I wish I had a quarter of her energy. lol....Does it make sense that I am getting upset because I am not getting time to do the things I feel I need to do? Like come out here and stamp and clean house??? I hope that question doesn't sound terrible. Ok my daughter just called I don't have the dogs yay!!!!!!!!!

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!