View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 11:25 PM   #1
texasjodylynn
Creative Director - My Favorite Things
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via MSN to texasjodylynn
Thumbs up Win Over $200 in Products! - Get Sketchy! - Be the Next MFT Guest Designer! - JUNE

Hi MFT fans and guest designer hopefuls! It's time for the MFT Guest Designer Contest. The winner of this contest will win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, AND have the opportunity to play along with the design team for the next release and all the Wednesday Stamp Club Challenges for the next month. MFT always has amazing stamp sets around the corner and getting (and stamping with) them early is a special treat.

This month, Joanne and I are challenging you to Get Sketchy. Yep, that's right... we are providing a sketch for you this month! You may enter as many times as you would like, but you may enter ONLY a CARD. One card per entry.

We're looking for well-executed cards and great technical work. Ready for the challenge? Here are the details:

Guest Designer Contest Details:

-Cards must feature MFT stamps, but are not strictly limited to MFT products. The use of Die-namics is encouraged.
-The deadline for entries is June 4 at 12pm EST. (This is 24 hours earlier than past deadlines - we need plenty of time to consider all entries.)
-When uploading your entries, please use the keyword MFTGUESTDT0612. You will find the keyword also on the sketch attached below.
-Joanne and I will review all the entries and choose a winner. The winner will be announced at the Release Party at around 9:15 pm EST on Tuesday, June 5.
-The winner will receive a selection of stamps and Die-namics from the next release with a value over $200. You'll also join the MFT Design Team for that month!

As winner of the guest designer contest, we ask that you participate in 3 (of 5) teaser days as well as the release blog hop.

Here are some tips:
1.) Take a GREAT picture of your project.
2.) When posting on your blog, show us how YOU will represent MFT should you win the contest.
3.) Put effort into your card. The prize is HUGE and the honor is HUGE.

You can see all the entries for this contest HERE.

Thanks and good luck to all of you. We can't wait to see all your amazing entries!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MFTGUESTDT0612.jpg (72.6 KB, 192 views)

Last edited by texasjodylynn; 05-03-2012 at 10:04 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!