Thread: ATG questions
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 09:27 AM   #194
lharnish
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS4352 View Post
Hi everyone. I broke down and bought me the pink ATG gun several months ago and love it. I found this forum since I was searching for information on buying refills and found out about The Tape Depot. Before I placed my first order, I sent them an email asking if the reverse wound listed on their site would fit the pink ATG and they replied yes. I wasn't comfortable with the "reverse wound" in the description but they said yes so I ordered 12 rolls. When I installed my first refill, I felt like an idiot because it’s obvious why the “reverse wound” is in the description. I sent them an email explaining I had bought all these rolls after they told me it would fit the pink ATG but have not received a reply. So now I’ve got all these rolls I can’t use.
Here's a link to a post that might be describing the problem you had with your tape. Look at post #28 which was how I tried to explain what my tape was doing and how I fixed it. Apparently it happens with the Scotch brand on occasion as well. There's also another post somewhere in there of a YouTube video showing how to fix the problem but I forget which number it is. Hope this helps!

ATG Refills
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!