View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 07:48 PM   #100
sheila_827
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DellsDani View Post
Good morning everyone. I did add everyone, however, could you please check the list just to make sure I have you down for what you want? Also, lonleymomma, it is fine that the cards do not match. Did you want both spots in cards? Roxane, I did see your request, thank you for letting me know the post #. It makes things so much easier. Hopefully, I signed you up for the correct number of spots. GrandmaJudy, for the cards please add embellishments or what have you just like you would for any other card swap. Except the cards do not have to match one another. The reason I say this is because some of us have enough d/p of one pattern for only one or two cards and enough of another pattern for one or two more. Kwim? And you know, I think I will ask Desirae' to judge the ugliest d/p contest. Thank you for suggesting that. Everyone - thank you so much for your kind words while I was away. I missed y'all very much!!!!! I have to be honest, I didn't realize just how much time I spend with y'all until my life got busy. And I must admit...I like spending time with y'all more than the busy life thing. My children tell me my life is boring. Ummm....they don't know y'all tho....y'all are far from boring. hehe...Well I have to go out of town tomorrow and will be back Sunday. Then Monday and Tuesday I will have my grandkids and granddogs because Desirae's husband is having surgery on Tuesday. So come Wed or Thurs I should have my "boring" life back. Yay!!!!!! Ron left out yesterday so I won't be cooking as much or doing laundry as much. Plus, I won't get the "are you gonna be doing that card thing all day??" lol...The only other thing I have to keep me busy now is my new puppy. I will share pics of her and how I got her if y'all would like to hear it. Well I better hush, this is a very long post. lol...Love all ya all and it's GREAT to be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((DANI)))))))))))))))
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!