View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 04:29 AM   #412
yellowrose46
Stazon Splitcoast

We had a wonderful time making the Bo Bunny cards.....made a cute little card bag and 6 cards with instructions for two more. But the best part of all was browsing Sheila's store............wow! I spent $112.26! Gorgeous card examples on a table at the doorway and oh so much to choose from. She has a number of Cheery Lynn and Marianne dies....I could just take them all home, but had to limit myself! The thing is....I left my boots there, so now I have to go back and pick them up. Fortunately, two of my brothers live in a nearby town, so I won't make the 2 hour trip just for that. Angie, it's quite possible that Timothy is Quinton's friend....his mishap was on February 9. He is conscious now, but having lots of pain. Thanks for praying. There is a prayer and fasting event for him tomorrow, set up by friends on facebook. I am joining. BTW, Timothy is from Pennsylvania, even though we are in Canada. His mother is originally from around here (I think) so that is how our church became their sponsors.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!