View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 03:01 PM   #308
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmtinsley View Post
thank you Ina for the prayer! you are so sweet!

Update: We made it to Little rock in very good time (8 hours) on Thursday; left about 7:30 this morning to arrive at Oklahoma City Univ by 1:00pm. We got there at 12:40. we were able to meet the dean of the dance school, take a tour, meet with a financial aid counselor and an admissions counselor. After that we visited with a friend's parents that had already been warned they may be adopting a grandaughter. LOL! they actually live just 2miles from the university. emily will have dance classes taught by the faculty all day tomorrow. I was hoping I wouldn't like the school, but I do. We still have a few more to check out though. We will be leaving Sunday morning to head home. Thanks for the prayers ladies!
Travel safe, ladies. You might run into weather Monday on your way across Northern AR. We're to get hit with thunderstorms Tuesday here in southcentral MO - meaning those storms will be coming north east at us from Mon. night.

If you're going to be traveling on 60 East towards Poplar Bluff MO or Sikeston MO... let me know and maybe I can meet you guys for a quick pit stop. I'll PM my cell number. You may also use it if you have problems somewhere.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!