View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 02:07 PM   #376
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siberian Stamper View Post
How's everyone doing as of today? The month is on its second half now... I managed to use 6 new stamp sets this month, so that part is done. It was wonderful to work with new designs! I still haven't decided on my SU order, though...
I haven't spent any more than the $15 so far ... wow! I guess I've decided against an SU! SAB order (gasp!) I just don't have $50 of stuff that I wanted and I was just trying to find it in the catalog to get an SAB stamp. I then realized I could probably just pick up the stamp set I want after it retires for less money ... when it's retired I'll just post an ISO.

I have a few items I'm going to order with my CTMH club order this month because I'm headed for a CROP mid-March. I even walked through HL today just to browse and walked out with nothing!

It's really helped my creativity to feel more "in control" of what I was adding to my stash! I like it I've used 2 new stamps this month, need to find another to use this weekend
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!