View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 08:16 AM   #402
auntangie
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowrose46 View Post
So sorry to hear of all the bad happenings....I missed a lot by not being on-line last evening!
Angie, by any stretch of the imagination, is the other soldier who was in the vehicle in Afghanistan named Timothy? A son of a missionary family that our church supports was seriously injured in an IED blast. He was airlifted out to Germany and is now at Walter Reid Hospital. He lost both his legs and severely inured his right arm. People all over the world have been praying for him and he is doing amazingly well, considering the circumstances. There is a facebook group page dedicated to him called 'Praying for Timothy Donley'. The family appreciates lots and lots of prayers. If you feel so inclined, please pray for him. He has a long road of recovery ahead, both physically, emotionally and spiritually. Thanks ladies.
Ina that may not be as big of a stretch as you might think. The young man that was with Quinton did not lose his legs. He did break vertibrea in his back, so paralysis is a possibility. When I talked to my sis Wednesday she told me that this is really weighing on his mind because a good friend of his lost both legs to an IED a couple of weeks ago. There is every posibility that Timothy could be that friend. Whether or not he turns out to be Quinton's friend, I'm praying for Timothy.
2014 100 in 100 Challenge round #2 40/100
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!