Old 02-18-2012, 07:04 AM   #44
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

WE HAD TO CHANGE PLANS - HAD TO GO TO MARYLAND EARLY

Tyler’s jaw was put in November…new jaw to be put in on March 26
Darlene Cox (Tyler's Grandmother)

We just got home from Maryland last night. Tyler’s jaw put in in November has failed and he has to have yet another surgery. This will be surgery number 49, and will be done March 26 2012. I don’t know how much more he can take. I know that I have my faith to carry us through.
He is returning to Maryland, 600 miles from home. There are only a few short weeks until Tyler has to go through this again. Please keep praying for TyTy. Dr. Rodriguez has a company that is building Tyler a new jaw, and donating it to Tyler.

This is not the end. Tyler will still have to have a bone transplant and more surgeries all his life. We need donations for food, travel and places to stay, so if you can help Tyler and his family, please do. I know that God has angels out there and I am praying that they will step in to help us.

IT HURTS SO BAD TO SEE TYLER GO THROUGH ALL THIS. PLEASE HELP TO MAKE IT A LITTLE LESS WORRISOME.

If you cannot donate, please pray for Tyler and our family. And if you can donate, even the smallest amount will help. Visit Tyler at tylertucker.com.

We love and are so grateful to you all. Without donations, Tyler cannot go to Maryland and get the medical help he needs. God bless you all and please kiss your kids. Tell them you love them each day. You don’t know what tomorrow may bring. What if this was your child?

– FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God) for Tyler

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!