Yay!!! I have my 5 completed!!!! I had another bout with the dizzies so it delayed completion. When I picked up the project again, I started off moving swiftly making 4 at a time...but then I kept making mistakes!!!!!!!! I think the end result is ok...if no one takes the magnifying glass to them!!! I had hoped to make a few more changes to this project but I am just not happy with my ability to make a good distress look yet. I see wonderful cards with torn and curling edges but mine don't turn out so the only change I made to the next 4 was to add more text so that the font was smaller on the BG.
here is Nativity Collection