View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 03:26 PM   #151
sc magnolia
Creative Crew SU Design Team

Default Making do instead of buying new.

This is just an ordinary art room. It has no specialty furniture or custom built cabinets. It works for me though. I'm very happy to have the room. The furniture was in my room as a little girl so it has sentimental value to me. Plus I already had it.

Everything is very practical. I'm very happy making do with what I have for storage and spending more money on stamping stuff I did buy the Iris carts and the hanging folder box for my cs, but they were on sale. The boxes that contain supplies are things I had, I just covered them with pretty papers or fabric. The brown table was in an old school we closed down, so I took it home and refinished it.The black book case was a dorm hand-me-down from my son. I share the closet with the Christmas tree and ornaments. My art supplies are in boxes on top of ornament boxes and the hanging shoe thingy is full of my art stuff too.

All the drawers hold art stuff, so I took a few pics of those too in the next post.

The futon I want desperately to get rid of, but DS thinks we might need the extra bed some time. The big printer was my son's and was hit by lightning so it only prints black and white. As soon as the ink runs out I'm tossing it. (Yeah more room).
bookcase.jpg
overthedoorhanger.jpg
tassels.jpg
futon.jpg
computer1.jpg
corner.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
desk.jpg  

Last edited by sc magnolia; 02-16-2012 at 03:31 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!